Frequently Asked Questions

Questions About the Board

Questions About Utilities

Questions About Net-Metering

Questions About Getting Information About Board Cases

The Public Service Board is in the process of implementing a new electronic filing and case management system, known as ePSB, to provide easy online access to information about Board cases, including documents filed by parties and issued by the Board in those cases. Many types of cases will be able to be filed in ePSB starting on January 17, 2017. Remaining types of cases will be able to be filed in ePSB later this year. The Board is continually adding older Board orders and some documents from past significant cases into ePSB.

Therefore, if you are looking for information about a Board case, you can search in ePSB to see if it already includes information about that case. More information about how to use ePSB is available in the Find a Case section of the website.

If ePSB does not yet include information about the case you are looking for, you can contact the Clerk of the Board at (802) 828-2358 for assistance.

Questions About Participating

We get numerous questions from the public about participating in Board cases. Because of this, we have developed a new website section on public participation that provides information on how to participate in Board cases.


Contact Information

Judith C. Whitney
Clerk of the Board
112 State Street
Montpelier, VT  05620-2701
(802) 828-2358
Email the Clerk

Cases and ePSB




How do I?

Statutes and Rules