The Board is a quasi-judicial agency, which means it often conducts its proceedings the way courts do. There are various types of Board proceedings, many of which must follow special steps and time-frames for actions.
- Who is the Board and Types of Cases Handled by the Board
- Who is the Board
- Agency Roles
- Types of Cases Handled by the Board
- Participating in the Board's Regulatory Process
- Contested and Uncontested Case Proceedings
- Public Participation
- Procedures for Different Types of Cases
- General Overview of Board Procedures
- Details of Board Procedures for Specific Types of Cases
- Glossary of Terms
NOTE: If you are interested in reviewing a specific case file, making a filing in a case, or filing an application to be reviewed by the Board, go to ePSB Information or go directly to the online document-management system, ePSB.