To help you use ePSB, the Board has developed a Quick Guide for ePSB Form Icons. This will help you understand the symbols that appear on many ePSB screens.
The Board has created a test case in ePSB that anyone can use to practice making a filing in an existing case. The case number for this test case is 16A-9999-TEST. Detailed instructions for making a filing in an existing case are available on the Make a Filing page.
The Board is in the process of developing short videos to help you learn to use ePSB. These videos will include:
- Welcome to ePSB
- Overview of ePSB
- How to Create an ePSB Account and Login
- How to File a New Case in ePSB
- How to File a Public Comment in ePSB
- How to Subscribe to a Case
- January 10th, 2017 Recording of ePSB Training - How to File a New Case
- January 12th, 2017 Recording of ePSB Training - How to File in an Existing Case