To help you use ePSB, the Board has developed a Quick Guide for ePSB Form Icons. This will help you understand the symbols that appear on many ePSB screens.
The Board has created a test case in ePSB that anyone can use to practice making a filing in an existing case. The case number for this test case is 16A-9999-TEST. Detailed instructions for making a filing in an existing case are available on the Make a Filing page. Contact the system administrator for any questions regarding ePSB.
The Board is in the process of developing short videos to help you learn to use ePSB. These videos will include:
- Welcome to ePSB
- Overview of ePSB
- How to Create an ePSB Account and Login
- How to File a New Case in ePSB
- How to File a Public Comment in ePSB
- How to Subscribe to a Case
- January 10th, 2017 Recording of ePSB Training - How to File a New Case
- January 12th, 2017 Recording of ePSB Training - How to File in an Existing Case
- April 25th, 2017 Recording of ePSB Training - How to Proceed as an Intervenor in Docket 8816